15 Things That Seem Alien But Are Actually From Planet Earth
We are surrounded by amazing things. Looking around you, you can see something that will make even the most adult and serious people gasp in surprise. Nature still has many tricks that will delight and frighten us for many more years. These photos are an example of the fact that not all people have seen this in their lives.
1. Okapi also known as the forest giraffe, Congolese giraffe, or zebra giraffe.
2. A Varanus salvator. It belongs to the Komodo dragon family
3. A flying fish
4. Jorunna Parva, commonly known as the sea bunny, is a species of dorid nudibranch
5. Persistent pupillary membrane
6. Patterns on these leaves look like its glowing
7. A collection of colorful cactus.
8. Angel’s Trumpet
9. This spider is outside my house.
10. This is Eulagisca Gigantea
11. Defense mechanism of cannabis
12. Absolute unit of a Cactus
13. This is a ‘sea pickle’ – a blob of pyrosomes that live in the ocean. This one was caught off the east Australian coast