Funny animal photographs, something that we all love. This competition is all about making you giggle, and supporting wildlife conservation while doing that.
Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards was created by two professional photographers who are also conservationists, Paul Joynson-Hicks and Tom Sullam.
While there are also prizes for both category winners and for the overall winner, the main cause of the competition is to raise conservation awareness with the motto “Conservation through competition.” The competition is a delight for everyone looking to celebrate the natural state of wildlife.
Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards is a global and free-to-enter competition for nature lovers who trust their photography skills. This year, there are 40 nominees in the competition.
Here are some of the highlights of 2019 finalists:
1. This Quokka who flashes the prettiest smile to the camera
2. “He’s right behind me, isn’t he?”
3. This ‘ROFL’ seal who loves your jokes
4. A cool surfer penguin whose name is probably Jake
5. This iconic facepalm bear
6. A very breezy chimp, just going about his day
7. This lion cub going after things he’s not supposed to
8. “Come at me bro”
9. This poor bird at the wrong place, at the wrong time
10. The “Oh My” otter
11. This bear who is exceptionally good at hide & seek?
12. This little bug going “Howdy?” on you
13. This owl who thinks you’re hilarious